Crossroads of Roseville
Shingobee worked with M & J Wilkow, former owner of this suburban retail mall in Roseville, MN, on phased remodels and upgrades. The following mall improvements were provided over a period of several years:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – shell construction and all interior improvements.
- First-level demolition and shell construction for 65,640 square foot Gordman’s store.
- Upper-level demolition, remodel, and exterior remodels for an Ulta store, build-out for a Lane Bryant store, and shell work for a future space, common hallway, and mechanical room areas.
- Interior and exterior remodel for a Jo-Ann Fabrics store.
- Interior demolition of a large restaurant space.
- Interior demolition and reconstruction of a 4,000-square-foot space for an Armed Services Recruiting Center.