Join Our Team!
The success of Shingobee Builders, Inc. is built on the initiative, expertise, and commitment of our employees. Our continued success requires that we attract and retain the best people in the construction industry so that we can excel in serving our clients. Our employees are the foundation of our continued growth and the integrity of our reputation. In addition to a supportive team environment, Shingobee provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and continuing opportunities for career growth.
To apply to one of our open positions, email your resume and the position you are applying for to: email@example.com.
Shingobee Builders has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to Project Managers and Superintendents from beginning to completion of construction projects.
- Ideal candidate will have experience as a Project Assistant or Project Coordinator in a commercial construction company, working in a direct support role on construction projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a responsible administrative support role, preferably in commercial construction
- MS Office and computer proficiency essential
- Self-motivated with ability to work on several projects simultaneously, balance priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
Full-time position located in the Loretto office (Twin Cities West Metro).
Shingobee offers a competitive hourly rate with benefits.
Submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements using the APPLY TODAY box on this page, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.